An unofficial transcript will be mailed to you automatically from University of the Pacific – Benerd College within one week from when you complete your course. You can expect to receive an unofficial transcript within 10-12 business days via standard mail. If you do not receive it within that time frame, please contact the main office at University of the Pacific – Benerd College (209.946.2424) to determine the status of your unofficial transcript or to request another copy to be mailed to you. Carefully previewing the unofficial transcript you receive by mail will allow you to verify that your courses and credits appear correctly before you order and pay for an official transcript.
Order an Official Transcript
Fed Ex Domestic
Fed Ex International
While ordering an e-transcript is quick and easy, there are a few things you should know before ordering.
IF ORDERING BEFORE RECEIPT OF YOUR UNOFFICIAL TRANSCRIPT:
If you are attempting to order an official transcript and have not received your unofficial transcript in the mail to verify that your course grade(s) have been posted, please be sure to choose the option to Hold for Grades. If you do not select Hold for Grades, your transcript may not reflect your most recent courses and you will be required to pay for an updated transcript documenting all of your coursework.
TO SELECT HOLD FOR GRADES:
- Choose Yes, currently attending for the Enrollment Status question, so that the Hold for Grades option appears.
• If you choose the option to Hold for Grades, please use the Special Instructions box to specify the course being held!
POSSIBLE TRANSCRIPT DELAYS
While your e-transcript usually arrives within 15 minutes of placing your order, there are several factors that may delay your transcript.
- Transcript requests through Parchment are processed by an automated system. If your request is not matched during this process, it will require additional time to review your request. If necessary, we will reach out to you for additional information.
• Please allow two business days for this review. Additional processing time may be required during the summer months.
• You can access your Parchment account for the current status of your transcript request.
Click here to order an official transcript.